Step 1: Select a room calendar for:
Step 2: Subscribe to the room calendar into your calendar application
This ICS calendar can be subscribed to in most calendar applications. If imported correctly, it will automatically update when new classes and events are added in Banner. Use the following calendar URL location to subscribe:
Instructions for subscribing:
in Microsoft Outlook 2013:
- Select the Home ribbon/tab.
- Click the Open Calendar button and select From internet.
- Enter the internet calendar URL:
- The new calendar subscription will show up under Other Calendars.
in Microsoft Outlook 2007:
- From the Tools menu, select Account Settings.
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
- The location for the internet calendar is:
- After saving, the new calendar subscription will show up under Other Calendars.
in Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011:
Unfortunately Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011 does not support Internet Calendar subscriptions directly. You can subscribe to the room calendar in your Exchange account from the Outlook Web App, and it will be synced to Outlook for Mac. If you do this, the room calendar will also show up on all computers where you use Outlook to access your Exchange account.
- Open the Outlook Web App in Safari.
- Go to the Calendar.
- From the Share menu, select Add Calendar.
- Select Calendar from the internet. The Calendar URL is
in Apple Calendar:
- From the File menu, select New Calendar Subscription.
- Enter the URL location:
- The new calendar subscription will show up under your Calendar Subscriptions.
in Mozilla Thunderbird 17:
- From the File menu, select New > Calendar.
- When asked whether the calendar is on your computer or stored remotely, select On the Network.
- Be sure the format is set to iCalendar (ICS).
- The location for the calendar is: